I hope you guys had an awesome Thanksgiving! (Almost) more importantly, I hope you’re sleeping in on this Black Friday morning… I know I am 🙂
Since I’m a bit more than midway through my capsule wardrobe experiment, and really really loving living with less, I figured I’d approach my holiday gift guides the same way! So rather than focus on price I decided to focus on fewer, better gifts. Ladies first, naturally… stay tuned for part 2 for the dudes.
- Grana cashmere joggers ($149) – I own these & I love them! Consider me a Grana fangirl & stay tuned for a special collab with them next week.
- Diptyque candle set ($90) – Winter means a lot of time spent indoors, so you may as well make your home as luxuriously scented as possible.
- Cuyana alpaca scarf ($125) – This two toned baby alpaca scarf is so elegant & rich looking (the black/navy color combo is equally dreamy).
- Daniel Wellington watch ($199) – I’m a big fan of Daniel Wellington’s ultra classic watches, especially the new all black combo (duh). Psst: take 15% off your purchase with code CLASSICINGRAY & ge3t a complimentary strap on Black Friday.
- Rebecca Minkoff Power Tassel ($55) – Okay so maybe this isn’t a forever buy, but damn if it isn’t useful! This pretty bag tassel discreetly disguises a phone charger #dreamcometrue
- Lilah B cosmetics ($34+) – These beautifully packaged cosmetics are meant to help you streamline your beauty routine. The packaging alone is droolworthy, but to top it off the makeup is parabens, phthalates, and all that bad stuff! I was lucky enough to be gifted a few of these & I’m totally smitten.
- Cuyana alpaca travel set ($195) – The perfect gift for the luxury loving traveler who has everything. This blanket + eye mask set is made from baby alpaca & the pouch can be monogrammed for the perfect finishing touch.
- Ugg slippers ($85) – Basic I know but they’re a lounge staple, mine have been going strong for years.
- Vrai & Oro earrings ($90) – Vrai & Oro is basically the Everlane of fine jewelry: solid 14k gold pieces in great minimal designs with no markups. I own one of their skinny bands & plan to add more of their pieces to my adult jewelry wardrobe. These line stud earrings would make a perfect daily staple.
- Aesop travel kit ($75) – Or really anything Aesop, let’s be real! The scents are heavenly.
- Cuyana classic tote ($175) – Another product I own, love, & use all the time. This tote is an ultimate classic and comes in so many beautiful colors & monogram options.